Maximize the Use and Forgiveness of Your PPP Loan
The right strategy and support can maximize your PPP forgiveness.
Obtaining a Paycheck Protection Program loan can be an important step in maintaining your businesses’ ability to operate, but perhaps it’s more important to understand how to maximize the use — and forgiveness — of the funds you receive.
With the PPP’s complex spending and reporting requirements, it’s critical to evaluate your options and devise a strategy that helps your company now and in the near term— while maximizing the forgiveness of your PPP loan.
Our advisors will work with you to:
- Review different scenarios to help you understand how get the most from your PPP funds
- Align spending plans with PPP guidance to maximize your loan forgiveness
- Identify PPP-eligible expenses
- Develop a strategy to help your business adapt to post-COVID market conditions
- Perform calculations and assemble the required documentation
- Report to your lender
- Respond to changing PPP requirements
- Answer questions throughout this challenging process